Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Managing A Classroom

I admire the way that Dr. Thompson manages this class. At first looking at the syllabus seemed to overwhelming, but there is definitely a method to the madness. Having us stay involved by assigning so many assignments is the best way for us to learn. In the previous online classes that I took you were basically on your own there was not really anything to keep you motivated throughout the course or to make sure that you studied along the way. The way that this course is set up really keeps you on the right track and involved in what is going on. I also love all of the websites that we have been introduced to throughout the course. There are so many great ideas on the websites that I would have never known about. I hope that I can keep a list of all the great sources that we utilized throughout the course.